Monday, January 12, 2015

Amish butterprint for my vintage pyrex collection :)

I may be new to vintage pyrex collecting, but I'm quite picky, since pyrex is expensive here in Malaysia, and the patterns I like are hard to come by locally. That makes finding the items I covet the most even more meaningful. I scored some lovely new pieces recently and I'd love to share them with you! Hurray for pyrex passion!

pyrex cute
Check out my new Amish Butterprint small cinderella bowl (Pyrex USA). It's too cute!

Amish butterprint pyrex
But that's not all! I also got these Amish Butterprint fridge containers, without covers.

   Amish butterprint pyrexDisplayed alongside my Carnaby Tempo dinner plate, I think the fridgies make this simple shelf display complete. I'm in pyrex heaven :)

1 comment:

kakyon said...

salam Adline, pinggan makan tu KY ada 6 biji..susah nak dapatkan set penuhkan..