More pyrex love

Hi everyone, how was your Chinese New Year break? I hope it was good :) I worked on several writing projects over the break and I hope I'll be able to wrap them up soon. Meanwhile, I de-stress with my growing pyrex collection. Here are some recent gems that I've acquired.

ButterFlyGoldTrio
First is this incredible surprise from my husband, who says this is my pre-anniversary present. This is my first Butterfly Gold! Thank you my darling! I love it soooooooo much!!

ToledoStand
Second is this awesome space saver stand, which my mum found in her store room and gave to me to complement the Toledo space saver she gave me a long time ago. This is happiness!

Spice of Life Corning ware
Last, but not least is this gorgeous Corning Ware Spice of Life Sauce Pan, which is a gift I received from a FB friend and fellow pyrex enthusiast :) 

Do you like the new additions? Stay tuned for more updates on my pyrex collection!

Comments

Popular Posts