Friday, May 29, 2015

Gratitude Friday - Thank you my dear clients! :)


It is Friday and I am so grateful for my clients. I am grateful that they understand I have certain limitations as a work-at-home mother who is without her own transport and who takes care of her two children full time. I am grateful that they do not equate my prioritising of my children and domestic capacity with the lack of professionalism. I thank them for valuing me for the quality of my work and effort, and not the fact that I don't wear power suits and killer heels. I am grateful that they would make allowances and go out of their way to make it easier for me to work with them, to get payment and to follow procedures. All these things I am thankful for is from the Almighty, who has made things easier for me to earn a living from home, while caring for my children. On this Holy Friday, I express my highest gratitude to the Almighty. Alhamdulillah.

No comments: