Wednesday, January 6, 2010

She moves! @ Venusbuzz.com


Lady Gaga's song, "Just Dance," is one of my favourite tunes of the moment, and I think it's fitting that Malaysia's first ever dance magazine is named just that - "Just Dance!" Note the exclamation point. I met Just Dance!'s founder and publisher, Amy Tan, in the cyber realm back in June last year, and recently, I had the pleasure of interviewing her on the magazine for Venus. Check it out: 

Amy has also very kindly contributed to my positive feedback collection by saying, "Thanks so much for the interview! What a good way to start today!" It was my pleasure Amy!

No comments:

Welcome 2019: Time to Grow

Happy New Year everyone! I'm so so excited for 2019 and everything that it'll bring. I'm starting the year with gratefulness for...