Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Tiger Blogfest 2010

Hey peeps, let's gear up for the Tiger Blogfest 2010, shall we? The Planet of the Monyets are calling for blogger participation, and so far the response has been good, but it can be better with your help. Sign up for it now folks! Together, we can help save the Malaysian tiger from extinction!

Also, I wrote a little something on the Tiger Blogfest for Venusbuzz, in the hopes that more people will join. Check it out!


PS: I'm still thinking about what to write or do for the Tiger Blogfest thingy! Where on earth have I put all my ideas?!

1 comment:

Monyet King said...

Thanks, Adline. Look forward to your writing.

Welcome 2019: Time to Grow

Happy New Year everyone! I'm so so excited for 2019 and everything that it'll bring. I'm starting the year with gratefulness for...