Friday, April 9, 2010

We love Liam

I learnt about Liam, who will be turning six soon, from one of my favourite blogs, Poppytalk. It's obvious from the photo above that he's an adorable and fun-loving boy; he also happens to have a neuromuscular disorder called Spinal Muscular Atrophy Type 2. His mum, Lynn Russell, who creates beautiful letterpress and designs, runs Satsuma Press. Their family is currently raising funds to provide Liam with a fully accessible bathroom in their house this summer. If you'd like to help, please make a donation to Liam's Trust, or pass the word along via email, your blog, twitter etc.

PS: Liam reminds me so much of my son Amir, who's also six :) 

Image via We Love Liam.

No comments:

Welcome 2019: Time to Grow

Happy New Year everyone! I'm so so excited for 2019 and everything that it'll bring. I'm starting the year with gratefulness for...