Sunday, September 19, 2010

Me @ Berg Encyclopedia of World Dress and Fashion!

Patience is a very important virtue for a writer to have. Sometimes, you write something and pour your heart and soul into it, only to see it in print months or maybe even years later. I wrote my essay 'Textile Traditions of Malaysia and Its Impact on Dress' for the Berg Encyclopedia of World Dress and Fashion back in 2006. I've waited four years for this... and it's finally arrived at my doorstep! I can't believe it!

  Here's the cover. I just love its simplicity.

My essay appears in Volume 4 of this 10-volume encyclopedia.

Look! It's me! Third name on the right page, right under a friend of mine.

Where my essay begins...

... and ends.
 
A view of the back cover.
 

 You can get the Berg Encyclopedia of World Dress and Fashion at Amazon.com.

No comments:

Welcome 2019: Time to Grow

Happy New Year everyone! I'm so so excited for 2019 and everything that it'll bring. I'm starting the year with gratefulness for...