Friday, August 12, 2011

The Contributions of Muslims to Medicine @ Aquila Asia

The latest copy of Aquila Asia arrived in the mail a few days ago, and I must say that I love the cover. I know some readers have commented on how they shouldn't show a woman's neck, as it 's not proper "hijab," but I think it's fine. The model is dressed modestly, that's what's important. But, of course, everyone's entitled to their opinion and I suppose it's one of the challenges that the magazine has to face. In my personal experience, most times, it's hard to keep everyone happy when it comes to the hijab issue anyway. But enough about that, here's my article for your reading pleasure. This issue is still in stores, so do pick it up, there's lots of interesting reads - I promise!

Aquila Asia magazine Jul-Aug 2011

No comments:

Welcome 2019: Time to Grow

Happy New Year everyone! I'm so so excited for 2019 and everything that it'll bring. I'm starting the year with gratefulness for...