Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sharing is Caring with Kleenex :)

If you cared about someone, how would you show it? Would you offer words of encouragement, or give them a token of your affection? Even the smallest of caring gestures can make a big difference in someone's lives. Unfortunately, in our increasingly fast-paced lives, we often neglect the little things that count. Thankfully, Kleenex has just launched the Share the Softness campaign, which makes sharing and caring a just little bit easier :)

 

We can all be part of this movement, because everyone needs some softness in their everyday lives :) Best of all, Kleenex offers us not one, but three ways to share and care:


1. Just log on to Kleenex Malaysia Facebook fan page and send someone a Kleenex® Share Tissue Pack.


2. Enter the Facebook Kleenex Moments contest and Kleenex will donate a pack of tissues to a non-profit organisation.
 


3. Buy Kleenex Share bundles, which are packaged as sets of five for RM12.60, and give a box to someone you care about!


That’s not all, throughout the year, you’ll be eligible to take part in contests that will kick off with the Kleenex® Moments contest in May. There’s RM14,500 worth of cash prizes and Kleenex® products to be won! You can also get useful parenting and family activity ideas and updates via the Kleenex FB page.

Now, have I mentioned that....


Kleenex Facial Tissues is developed from top quality 100% pure virgin fiber using a novel technology to deliver the best in tissue softness and strength. So if you're going to share, why not share the best? Today, I'm sharing my box of Kleenex tissues with the one I love the most - my 8-year old son Amir:

He says, "See, you can write someone's name here so you can give this box of tissues as a present!"

"Would you like to have some? Hee Hee Hee!"

"Excuse me while I use some for myself" :)


I must say that the Kleenex tissue box looks pretty darn good on my dining table. Somehow, it makes my house feel more like a home :)


Should you need more info on Kleenex, just call the Kimberly-Clark Consumer Care-line at 1-800-82-1188 (toll-free) on weekdays from 9.00am to 5.00pm ;)

No comments:

Welcome 2019: Time to Grow

Happy New Year everyone! I'm so so excited for 2019 and everything that it'll bring. I'm starting the year with gratefulness for...