Saturday, November 3, 2012

So Proud of My Baby XOXO

Yesterday, my mum and I attended Amir's school's prize giving ceremony. Amir came first in his class, 2 Kenanga!

A very happy boy with his certificate and trophy :) 

Last year, he came in second and got best overall performance in English, but I wasn't able to attend the ceremony. Syukur Alhamdulillah this year I got to see him go on stage to receive his prize.

Parents in anticipation before the ceremony...

Although he did well this year, I vow to continue to help him achieve better results next year, especially in Agama Islam, Jawi and public speaking.

Amir lining up to get his prize.

I am very thankful that Amir is doing well in school, but at the same time I don't want to stress him out. It's not about being at first or second in class or getting a prize. I just want him to try to do his best :) 

Amir receiving his prize :)

Congratulations Amir Rafiq! Mummy, daddy and your grandma are very proud of you!



No comments:

Welcome 2019: Time to Grow

Happy New Year everyone! I'm so so excited for 2019 and everything that it'll bring. I'm starting the year with gratefulness for...