Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Review: Redeeming Peri-vileges & Tesco coupons

I loooove Nando's Chicken Livers and Portuguese Roll, so when they sent me this Peri Post to say that I could redeem this scrumptious dish for free (upon ordering 2 meals), I let out an inaudible squeal!


Check out the yummy goodness below! Nom... nom... nom...


It was a super nice treat! If you'd like to get yummy offers like this, just sign up for the Nando's card. So worth it, if you ask me!

I'm also a big fan of saving money on groceries, so I have a few department store loyalty cards. One of them is the Tesco Clubcard. I often make use of the coupons they send over. This time around, I managed to shave off around RM25 from my grocery bill. Hey, every little bit counts! 


I was also excited to learn that Tesco now has a grocery delivery service, which I can't wait to try! You can do all your shopping online, via the Tesco e-Shop.



No comments:

Welcome 2019: Time to Grow

Happy New Year everyone! I'm so so excited for 2019 and everything that it'll bring. I'm starting the year with gratefulness for...