Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Testimonial from Jeffrey T.

Hi peeps, how are we all doing today? As for me, I'm writing, editing and managing away, productive as ever, but nursing minor withdrawal symptoms brought on by marathon sessions of Breaking Bad. I'm more than a little late to this bandwagon, but I have to say, I can't decide who's more bad ass, Walter White, or Gustavo Fring. Anyway...

I often publish examples of articles I've published in magazines and such, but I rarely share my copywriting work. Well, that's for good reason, because much of the stuff is P&C you see. In any case, I'm happy to share with you today, a testimonial that I've just received from one of my copywriting clients, Jeffrey T, and here's what he has to say:

"I'm very pleased to have engaged Adline's writing service for my content publication. She is a highly responsive and very committed writer, she provides prompt replies in all communication. Her writing is very professional and high in quality, she often goes to the extra miles in doing her research in the subject matter just to ensure it's factually correct and relevant. After completing my first project with her for writing 20 articles, I've decided to offer her a new project for another 20 more articles, and plan to offer more projects in the very near future. I highly recommend Adline for content writing services." Jeffrey T, KL. 

Thanks so much Jeffrey for your support, looking forward to doing more work for you :)

No comments:

Welcome 2019: Time to Grow

Happy New Year everyone! I'm so so excited for 2019 and everything that it'll bring. I'm starting the year with gratefulness for...