Monday, November 4, 2013

Typical family outing

We had a typical family outing on Saturday. Went to 1 Utama, got some breakfast, caught a movie, did some grocery shopping... 

P1020306
We love McDonald's breakfasts. We don't have it often, but come to think of it, we usually have it right before we watch a movie!


P1020307
I've been craving for cold desserts lately... and let me just say that I'm happy McDonald's doesn't skimp on the topping anymore these days. Perhaps they've standardised it? Well, whatever it is, way to go there McD!

P1020308
My husband got us tickets to watch Thor: The Dark World. It was good, we had fun :)

P1020313
After the movie, we did a bit of window shopping, but then I got peckish... I noticed this shop selling churros, called Molten Lava.

P1020311
I got some churros for the family, because my hubby and son have never tried these before. 

P1020315
Then we headed over to Nando's for lunch. I have their peri-vilege card, which I love. Lots of good offers for members.

P1020320
Yum...

P1020325
Refillable ice lemon tea... hurray!

P1020327
Ok, then we went grocery shopping... phew!

P1020328
Saturday is no plastic bag day in Selangor, and we left our reusable shopping bags in the car.  But it's no big deal, we managed.  

Still, if you're looking for a nice-looking and sturdy bag to carry some of your shopping, not groceries obviously, but smaller items, check out the totes and backpacks at Zalora Malaysia the online shopping site. I think those would make a great alternative to non-woven bags! 

No comments:

Welcome 2019: Time to Grow

Happy New Year everyone! I'm so so excited for 2019 and everything that it'll bring. I'm starting the year with gratefulness for...