Wednesday, May 7, 2014

I'm a survivor

Dear family, friends & readers,

I had an emergency c section on April 30th, following my third hypertensive crisis due to pre-eclampsia. Our son Arif Riqzi weighed 1.36kg at birth and will be staying at the neonatal icu for a while. He is doing ok though and like his mum, is a fighter. I was discharged from my long stay in hospital yesterday. Looking forward to a speedy recovery and bringing Arif Rizqi home. Thanks everyone for all your thoughts and prayers.

Love always,
Adline xoxo

To find out more about pre-eclampsia, which is a life-threatening pregnancy disorder, please watch this video and share it with your family and friends. You could save lives!


ABC US News | ABC International News

No comments:

Welcome 2019: Time to Grow

Happy New Year everyone! I'm so so excited for 2019 and everything that it'll bring. I'm starting the year with gratefulness for...