Monday, March 21, 2016

Ode to Oftast

I went to Ikea last weekend to buy a few sinks, yes sinks (that's a first for me!) and I came across two new additions to Ikea's Oftast range. Previously they had dinner plates and soup bowls, which practically flew off the shelves each time I saw them. Now they have side plates and soup plates! I was so excited I had to grab some! 

I love them for their simplicity and quality. Plus, they're super inexpensive at just RM2,90 each. Oh, did I mention they're made in France? Just like arcopal and arcoroc. I've been using them for quite some time and find them to be resistant to bumps and scratches. They are also light-weight, like Corelle. They do look a bit like Corelle's Winter Frost don't they? 


I love these Oftast plates from Ikea. Simple, inexpensive and lightweight #ikea

No comments:

Welcome 2019: Time to Grow

Happy New Year everyone! I'm so so excited for 2019 and everything that it'll bring. I'm starting the year with gratefulness for...