Saturday, March 22, 2008

I Spy with My Little Eye @ SuperKidz

I'm so delighted! My article's been featured in the brand new children's magazine - SuperKidz! You get SuperKidz when you buy Kidz magazine. Two mags for RM5, what a bargain! I've always wanted to write for children, and I think writing for a children's magazine is a good start.

This is the first article I've written that's aimed at 5 to 15-year olds; 'Eye Spy with My Little Eye' answers the questions "What are artefacts?" and "What can they tell us?". I really like how the article's been laid out, it's very colourful and attractive!
SuperKidz Mar Apr 2008

No comments:

Welcome 2019: Time to Grow

Happy New Year everyone! I'm so so excited for 2019 and everything that it'll bring. I'm starting the year with gratefulness for...