Specifically, this is good advice for people who have full-time jobs and moonlight as freelance writers... like me. Here's what i found on the Internet today:
1. Freelancing with a full time job on Suite101.com by Lisa Rufle.
2. How to balance freelancing and a full-time job without burning out on Freelancefolder.com by Michael Martine.
3. Getting started freelancing while keeping full time work position at Freelance Directory.
4. Balancing part time freelancing with a full time job at Freelance Switch by Susan Johnston.
5. How to benefit from a freelancer's mindset at Harvard Business Publishing.
Post a Comment