Saturday, March 6, 2010

Best Buds February 2010

Look what arrived in the mail yesterday! The editor of Best Buds magazine sent me not one, but two complimentary copies of February's Best Buds!

Check out the cheerful cover.


And it came with a sweet note from the editor!


My first article, "How's that for love," was written for Valentine's day. It's about the Taj Mahal, one of my most favourite historical sites in the world.


My second article, "The Legend of Nian," was written for Chinese New Year :)

And look! 11-year old Maheera liked the back-to-school tips that I wrote back in January! They've accepted my submission for March, so do look out for more of my articles in this month's edition :")

No comments:

Welcome 2019: Time to Grow

Happy New Year everyone! I'm so so excited for 2019 and everything that it'll bring. I'm starting the year with gratefulness for...