Thursday, August 4, 2011

Testimonial from Gorgeous magazine editor :)


Having completed and delivered my 6th assignment for Gorgeous magazine, I asked the editor if she would provide me with a wee testimonial... and here's what she said :)

Dear Adline,

I’m so glad that I’ve come to discover you not just as a writer but as a friend – a mummy-friend. Not only do you write with perfect sense, but are indeed a good person and mother J Thanks for putting up with my dad’s banter and yes of cos – my ever-evolving needs when it comes to work and assignments. It’s been such a delight working with you and I hope this relationship continues on.

Xo

Fiona

Such wonderful words of encouragement! Thank you so much Fiona, this means a lot to me :)

No comments:

Welcome 2019: Time to Grow

Happy New Year everyone! I'm so so excited for 2019 and everything that it'll bring. I'm starting the year with gratefulness for...