Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Coming to I.M. magazine :)

If you haven't checked out I.M.magazine already, you so should! This home-grown mag has been around for a couple of years, so I'm slightly ashamed to admit that I only found out about them in June. Their bright yellow cover and unbelievable retail price caught my eye! Anyway, I was so impressed by their content (which is contributed by their readers!), as well as their overall look and feel that I just had to write in.  

Happily, their editor wrote back and I submitted a write up about my trip to Terengganu for their consideration. They wrote back to say that the article may be published in their November issue! I was over the moon, but the icing on the cake was when they asked me to write a 300-word piece for their October edition! I'm super excited to be part of this wonderful magazine. If you haven't gotten your I.M. on, check out their September cover and hunt them down at a newsstand near you :)

No comments:

Welcome 2019: Time to Grow

Happy New Year everyone! I'm so so excited for 2019 and everything that it'll bring. I'm starting the year with gratefulness for...