Friday, October 14, 2011

If I had 48 hours to live @ I.M. Magazine

Hi everybody! I'm awfully excited because... here's my debut in I.M. magazine! 


For this issue, the editor asked me to write something on the topic "If I had 48 hours to live." I couldn't help but cry while writing the article, because  I had to confront my worse fear - losing my family. It made me realise just how precious each moment is, particularly with our children, so let's not waste any more time and energy on hate, anger or stress. Let's be thankful for all our blessings, embrace life and each silver lining and smile!

I.M. magazine Oct2011

No comments:

Welcome 2019: Time to Grow

Happy New Year everyone! I'm so so excited for 2019 and everything that it'll bring. I'm starting the year with gratefulness for...