Thursday, December 8, 2011

I Want to be a Pirate @ Bestinteractiveebooks.com

I've been mentioning my tablet quite a lot in my blog posts lately, and for good reason - I love it! I especially enjoy the interactive ebooks that I can read/play on it. I tell my husband that I buy them for my son, but they're really for me too. He knows this.

I felt the need to review these wonderful ebooks, but I wasn't content with just publishing them here on my blog. Then I came across Bestinteractivebooks.com and I thought they'd be a great platform for my reviews. I dropped them an email, and they were kind enough to reply and welcome me as a contributor! Yay!

I'm very pleased, therefore, to share with you my very first interactive ebook review published @ Best Interactive eBooks :)


 

No comments:

Welcome 2019: Time to Grow

Happy New Year everyone! I'm so so excited for 2019 and everything that it'll bring. I'm starting the year with gratefulness for...