Sunday, December 4, 2011

Jake & the Neverland Pirates Party for Bloggers by Disney Junior Asia

Arrrr me hearties! Last month, I received an invitation to a blogger party organised by Disney Junior Asia and IN.deed Communications. I said yes without hesitation because it was for mummies and their little ones, and I knew Amir would love it! Here's the e-invite:


Thanks to our trusty GPS and the map that IN.deed provided, we were able to find Publika without any problems.
After we registered, the kids took pictures while posing as pirates. The best pictures would win prizes :)

While we waited for other families to arrive, I distracted Amir with my tablet.

Soon it was time for the treasure hunt. I misunderstood the rules and made a silly mistake while collecting the doubloons :P Congrats to the winners though!

Then it was time to watch previously unseen episodes of Jake and the Neverland Pirates. Amir loved it! I must say I loved the show too, very educational and fun!

Amir is mighty pleased with his treasure chest!

Marmalade Cafe, where the party was hosted, has a very fresh interior. This is their service counter.

And here are the seats :)

Just look at the grub they prepared!

Yum!

My food loot.

Amir won a prize for his pirate pose. Snarl!

Check out the Captain Hook cake!

Mini tiramisu, yum!

Chin Pei, Janet and Sophia of IN.Deed. Thank you ladies for the invitation, a great party and all your hard work! 

Amir and I had a fabulous time at the party, thanks to Disney Junior Asia and the stellar team from IN.deed. If you and your kids haven't discovered Jake and the Never Land Pirates yet, do check them out on Disney Junior Asia!  You can find out when to watch it with this handy online TV guide.

You can also throw your own Jake and the Never Land Pirates birthday party with Disney Junior Asia's new online celebration resource. There's a treasure trove of fun things to print and make, like a treasure chest, pirate hat, doubloons, parrot and sword, as well as pirate-themed recipes! Shiver me timbers!

PS: After the party, we had a look around Publika, which has a lot of art on display for the public. But that's another blog post, so stay tuned! 

1 comment:

5 Little Angels said...

Nice reading your blog. Hope to meet up with u soon...

Welcome 2019: Time to Grow

Happy New Year everyone! I'm so so excited for 2019 and everything that it'll bring. I'm starting the year with gratefulness for...