Thursday, July 11, 2013

My debut in - Urban Health magazine!

Hi all! Happy Ramadan! First of all, I must pat myself in the back, as it's day two of Ramadan and I haven't had to go to the Ramadan bazaar. In fact, I've cooked dinner every night for about a week now :) I'm also happy to announce my debut in Urban Health magazine, which was actually back in April, but I've only recently received the back copies (Thanks Ms. Assoc. Editor!). Here's my article called Dance Your Doubts Away, on dance as a form of therapy. Enjoy!



Urban Health is distributed at pharmacies throughout Malaysia, and if I'm not mistaken it will soon be in newsstands too. Do look out for it!

No comments:

Welcome 2019: Time to Grow

Happy New Year everyone! I'm so so excited for 2019 and everything that it'll bring. I'm starting the year with gratefulness for...