Wednesday, September 3, 2014

My column in BabyTalk magazine's May & June 2014 issues

When I started my column for BabyTalk magazine early on in my pregnancy, I thought it would be fun to share my experiences with other women. Little did I know then that my pregnancy would be filled with thrills and spills :P Nevertheless, it has been a humbling experience and I am most grateful for my precious baby boy. 

I finally found some time to scan my articles from back in May and June. Here they are!

2 comments:

Umi Noor said...

I haven't read any of your columns in these magazines because I already have four grown-up children and therefore I don't subscribe to such magazines. Having said that, I admire people who write for magazines. Congratulations on having your own column. I wish I can write for my own column in magazines. I'm sure it must be an interesting endeavor.

Adline Writes said...

Salam Kak Umi,

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment :) I appreciate your kind words very much. I hope you have a wonderful day and weekend ahead.

Welcome 2019: Time to Grow

Happy New Year everyone! I'm so so excited for 2019 and everything that it'll bring. I'm starting the year with gratefulness for...