Friday, May 26, 2017

Our 1st Personalised Raya Packets from Acewin

Ramadan begins tomorrow! I'm so excited! And while I can't say that I've made much preparation for the upcoming Eid al-Fitr, I can cross one thing off my list - I've gotten my Raya money packets! But these aren't the usual free packets that I normally get from buying stuff. This is out first personalised packets! Check them out!

IMG_20170519_103043
These Raya packets are from Acewin and they have a very unique retro shape. I really love the floral pattern contrasting against the dark green background - so pretty and classy.

 IMG_20170519_103102
The packets have a nice beaded texture to them, which adds to their exclusivity.

IMG_20170519_103057

Here's our personalised message - Ikhlas dari Rezad & Adline in gold letterpress. You can get free name printing if you order five sets ;) ORDER HERE 

IMG_20170519_103111

And on the back of the packet, there's a Hari Raya message too. Sweet! I love these packets and I cannot wait to give them away to friends and family. If you're interested in getting personalised Raya packets, visit Acewin - Designer Prints & Gifts today. They have lots of cool designs to choose from!

Happy fasting to all my Muslim readers and take care guys!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amazing! It's great and its so advanced!!
I love it!
































































Time to have lunch.#Lunchtime

Welcome 2019: Time to Grow

Happy New Year everyone! I'm so so excited for 2019 and everything that it'll bring. I'm starting the year with gratefulness for...