Friday, June 22, 2007

Berg Publishers accepts my essay

I was very fortunate to have met Madam Jasleen, who gave me the opportunity to make a contribution in one of Berg's upcoming publications. The good people at Berg have confirmed that they've accepted my article "The Textile Traditions of Malaysia and Its Impact on Dress," and I look forward to hearing more from their editors. I started working on this project in late 2006 and since then, I've been fortunate enough to have crossed paths with other contributors from Malaysia and Australia. The multi-volume publication is due out in 2010, for more information, please visit Berg Publisher’s Web Site.

No comments:

Welcome 2019: Time to Grow

Happy New Year everyone! I'm so so excited for 2019 and everything that it'll bring. I'm starting the year with gratefulness for...