Monday, June 2, 2008

To Sir with Love, According to Tradition & Help! I'm a Guilt-ridden Mum! @ Mother & Baby magazine

This is exciting! Three articles in Mother and Baby this month (gives self a small pat on the back)! As June rolls in, so does Father's Day, which is why my first article, entitled To Sir with Love, is dedicated to all loving dads, father figures and especially my dear husband Rezad! My second article, According to Tradition, talks about traditional Malay postnatal care. Wish I knew this stuff back when I just had Amir! Finally, my third article is a very personal essay entitled Help! I'm a Guilt-ridden Mum! I really enjoyed writing these, so I hope you will like reading them.

Mother and Baby magazine June 2008



No comments:

Welcome 2019: Time to Grow

Happy New Year everyone! I'm so so excited for 2019 and everything that it'll bring. I'm starting the year with gratefulness for...