Sunday, August 24, 2008

Clipmarks.com


I recently found a most useful tool on the Internet - Clipmarks.com. It allows me to clip and save articles from the web, much like you would newspaper articles. For me, this tool is heaven sent. As a writer, I'm always gathering new ideas, keeping up to date with current issues and observing what others have to say about life (and how they say it). As a mother, I enjoy collecting recipes, as well as tips on child care and health. Clipmarks lets me do this with the greatest of ease. Best of all, I can clip stuff from my home computer and access them from my office PC, and vice versa. Read more about it, just follow the link:



No comments:

Welcome 2019: Time to Grow

Happy New Year everyone! I'm so so excited for 2019 and everything that it'll bring. I'm starting the year with gratefulness for...