Friday, August 1, 2008

Writing for the internet

Like many writers, I've diversified into writing web content. This is probably 'the next logical step' for most writers, as writing markets are clearly not limited to print. The net is an amazing tool for writers, we can promote ourselves (via personal websites), get in touch with other writers (via online newspapers, forums etc) and correspond with several editors at once (via e-mails and messenger services).

I never thought that I'd get into web content writing so 'suddenly', but it has happened, and I can't be happier. I wont be working on as much 'printed' material as I used to, so from now on, I'll be updating this blog with news on my latest internet articles. I'll provide you with links, so that you can find them in cyberspace. More power to the internet! The saving grace of many a struggling writer. I believe this cartoon says it ALL!


No comments:

Welcome 2019: Time to Grow

Happy New Year everyone! I'm so so excited for 2019 and everything that it'll bring. I'm starting the year with gratefulness for...