Sunday, September 7, 2008

Hobbies are us, Never too young to learn & Drugs, booze and your kids


I love hobbies, I have so many of them! Reading, crafting, sewing, cooking... sigh, wish I had more time to dedicate to them though. There are many benefits to having hobby, so if you don't already have one, consider picking one up. To learn what hobbies can do for you, check this out:


Also, did you know that there's a syllabus designed especially for unborn babies? Check out how BabyPlus works its magic:


Now, on a more 'sobering' note. Here's a short article I wrote about spying on your teenage kids (if you think they're doing drugs).


No comments:

Welcome 2019: Time to Grow

Happy New Year everyone! I'm so so excited for 2019 and everything that it'll bring. I'm starting the year with gratefulness for...