Saturday, January 10, 2009

Therapy for your crib


I am proud to announce that my husband and I have bought over the apartment we've been renting. We came here about 6 years ago, and I remember feeling quite ill during the move. Then, I found out I was pregnant! My son, who's turning five this March, has just started going to school early this month, so there's quite a lot happening for us at the start of this year.

Since our loan's been approved and everything seems to be going so smoothly, we're planning to have some minor work done to our home. The contractors are coming this Monday, so I've got to spend the weekend prepping up the place.

Meanwhile, I'd like to introduce you to my primary source for home inspiration (other than Ikea!). It's Apartment Therapy. Before you go check it out though, read my article on them at Venus. Just click on the image below.


No comments:

Welcome 2019: Time to Grow

Happy New Year everyone! I'm so so excited for 2019 and everything that it'll bring. I'm starting the year with gratefulness for...