Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Art House Co-op

I found something really inspiring on the Internet today - Art House Co-op. They're an Atlanta-based team that creates massive art projects that anyone can join - way to bring art to the masses! So cool. Some of their current projects include: "The 10,000 project", where 10,000 people interpret one word; "The Great Art House Print Exchange", where you get to trade editioned artwork with others; and "A Million Little Pictures", a photo exhibition bringing together 1,000 artists and 24,000 photos from around the world. You do have to pay a fee to take part in these projects, but it's necessary for operating costs and the guys who run this have to make a living somehow! I signed up for membership today, and I look forward to actually taking part in some of their projects whenever my budget permits. Curious? Find out more about them at this link:

No comments:

Welcome 2019: Time to Grow

Happy New Year everyone! I'm so so excited for 2019 and everything that it'll bring. I'm starting the year with gratefulness for...