Thursday, May 14, 2009

Ending bedtime battles @ Venusbuzz.com

If you have kids, you'll know that bedtime can be a battle of wits. Rest assured, you are not alone. I recently wrote about my personal struggles with my preschooler in an article for Venus. Here's an excerpt:

"It’s 10.00 pm and I’ve finally managed to get my preschooler to sleep. He usually obeys and nods off at 8.30 to 9.00 pm, but tonight, he resisted. First, he needed his favourite soft toy, then he needed a glass of water, after that, he needed to go to the bathroom… it seemed to drag and drag, with no end in sight. Finally, he fell asleep out of exhaustion, I think. That’s a bad thing, because he’s got school tomorrow, and I don’t want him to be sleepy at school."

To check out the full article, just follow this link:

No comments:

Welcome 2019: Time to Grow

Happy New Year everyone! I'm so so excited for 2019 and everything that it'll bring. I'm starting the year with gratefulness for...