Monday, November 30, 2009

Weekly Project (November 23rd-29th)

Last week, Art House Co-op had us "Tell a story in 100 words or less with an accompanying image." A request to write 100 words? How could I resist? I chose to write something about a drawing by my son, and the big words he used to describe it. An art historian in the making? Check out the other stories featured on their blog.

For next week's project, we've been asked to tell them or create an image of what we would do if we had 5,000 ping pong balls. Hmm... I think I will write something. A quatrain? A poem? A short story? We'll see.

1 comment:

Adline Writes said...

Hey there! Thank you so much for the comment! I will definitely check those links out! I love children's books to bits!! Thank you again!!!

Welcome 2019: Time to Grow

Happy New Year everyone! I'm so so excited for 2019 and everything that it'll bring. I'm starting the year with gratefulness for...