Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My debut in Best Buds

Here's another reason for me to get all excited about January 2010 - I'll be making my debut in Best Buds magazine! I'm so thrilled that their editorial team has given me the chance to do so. Thank you so much guys! I'll mostly be writing about legends, myths and folklore under the name "Auntie Adline," how cool is that?

When I spotted Best Buds on the newsstands a few months ago, I was taken by their tagline “Where Kids Rule”. Targeted at kids aged between 7 and 14 years, it covers a variety of topics that appeal to tweens. If you have kids, be sure to check this mag out!

No comments:

Welcome 2019: Time to Grow

Happy New Year everyone! I'm so so excited for 2019 and everything that it'll bring. I'm starting the year with gratefulness for...