Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Trendy Confessions @ Venusbuzz.com

Goodness, I've been so busy with Hari Raya preparations, it's been crazy around here! This may well be my last post for a while, since things are expected to get crazier, so let me take some time to tell you about a fabulous online boutique for plus-sized Malaysian women that I came across recently.

Called Trendy Confessions, it's run by the Jiar sisters. I found them so fascinating that first I wrote a brief piece about the store, and then I interviewed the dynamic duo for Venusbuzz.com!

Check out the article:


And the interview:


When I told them that the interview had been published online, the ladies kindly dropped me an email saying, "Thanks so much for the interview, we really appreciate it. Do let us know if there's anything else we can help you out with anytime. Have a great day!"

You're welcome ladies, and keep rocking those cool looks!

No comments:

Welcome 2019: Time to Grow

Happy New Year everyone! I'm so so excited for 2019 and everything that it'll bring. I'm starting the year with gratefulness for...