Monday, January 31, 2011

Happy Family Tip Bits @ Gorgeous magazine

Hey champs! I seem to be starting off the new year with quite a bang. First my son started school at the beginning of January, and today my hubby got promoted - he's now head of his department! Hurray honey!

I'm also quite happily writing away for the ever fabulous Venusbuzz.com and editing content for eVisaAsia.com and 1.com.my. On top of that, I got a writing gig for a unique Singapore-based women's magazine... I'll announce it when my article gets published! I'm so excited! 

Meanwhile, enjoy my second article for Gorgeous magazine, in which I interviewed two parenting experts:
Gorgeous magazine Jan-Feb 2011

No comments:

Welcome 2019: Time to Grow

Happy New Year everyone! I'm so so excited for 2019 and everything that it'll bring. I'm starting the year with gratefulness for...