Wondering what to have for lunch or dinner? Well, if you have a selar kuning (or two if they're small) in the fridge, why not try this healthy meal?
Rice with fish and veges, a photo by adline✿makes on Flickr.
As you can see, I also made a simple vege stir fry to go with the fish. Check out the recipes after the jump!
Baked selar kuning with chillis, onion and garlic
2 small-medium selar kuning (yellowtail scad)
1 yellow onion
1/2 red chilli
1/2 green chilli
2 cloves garlic
Salt and sugar to taste
1. Blend the onion, chillies and garlic without water. Add salt and sugar to this mixture.
2. Lightly oil a baking tray with vegetable oil.
3. Place the fish on the baking tray, spread the blended mix all over the fish, including under them and in their cavities.
4. Bake for 30-40 minutes at 190 degrees celcius.
Stir-fried broccoli, cauliflower and carrots
Broccoli & cauliflower - Cut into small florets
Carrot - Sliced thinly
Garlic - chopped
Salt to taste
1. In a pan, heat the vegetable oil and add a dash of sesame oil.
2. Throw in all the vegetables and let them sweat for a few seconds.
3. Add garlic and salt to taste.
4. Cook for a minute or two, stirring the veges around. Be careful not to overcook them!
Post a Comment