Friday, October 17, 2014

The Force Was With Us @ Kinokuniya

Last weekend, the boys and I attended the Star Wars Reads activity at Kinokuniya, KLCC, which was organised by the Star Wars Malaysia Fab Club. It was really fun and we had an awesome time :)

P1030309 
Here's the panel of Star Wars experts, who provided an in-depth take on what's happening in the Extended Universe and what to expect in the upcoming Star Wars movie.

  P1030311 
Amir asking the panel a question :) I didn't waste the opportunity to get my geek on either, as I questioned the panel on the EU's thoughts about Anakin's true origins.

P1030325
Amir really liked the story telling session, he surprised me with his detailed knowledge on Star Wars!

P1030334
Here's Malaysian painter Tintoy Chuo at work. He's famed for his incredible Star Wars Wayang Kulit

P1030330
Amir also had a chance to mingle with Star Wars characters. He even played X-Wing with Darth Maul.

P1030307
This fine gentlemen, we were to learn, is neither Jedi nor Sith. We have lots yet to learn about the EU!

P1030308 P1030329 P1030315 P1030318  
These guys are awesome :) Cardboard clone trooper included!

P1030327
And of course, the icing on the cake - Darth Vader himself!

Amir signed up for membership with the club that day and since then, I've had to watch Star Wars episodes 4-6 over (his favourites) and over again at home!

#starwarsreads
#starwarsmalaysiafanclub

No comments:

Welcome 2019: Time to Grow

Happy New Year everyone! I'm so so excited for 2019 and everything that it'll bring. I'm starting the year with gratefulness for...