Friday, October 31, 2014

Numb

Today, I'm feeling a little numb.. though not as bad as I felt yesterday...



I am thankful for the support from my family and friends. Rezad and I are encouraged by the fact that Arif appears to be in perfect health, is growing well and is not in any discomfort. The doctors are just being extra cautious due to his medical history. Still, my heart drops each time they give me "the worse case scenario talk". As a mum, I can't help but worry. However, rather than worry myself sick, I think right now prayer, faith and courage are better ways for me to cope with what may come ahead.

His physio begins next month and his ultrasound is in three months. I think when the New Year rolls around, he would have made leaps and bounds :) All I have to do is shower him with my love and continue to have faith. 

No comments:

Welcome 2019: Time to Grow

Happy New Year everyone! I'm so so excited for 2019 and everything that it'll bring. I'm starting the year with gratefulness for...