Thursday, April 23, 2015

My order from Minted.com

Earlier this month, I wrote about a lovely website I discovered called Minted, which carries beautiful designer paper goods like art, graphics, name cards and invitation cards. I placed an order for a few pieces and they've just arrived from the US!

IMG_20150423_141514
I got three small, customised artwork for my boys Amir and Arif.

IMG_20150423_141600

I got this slightly larger limited-edition print to remind myself and my family to be true to ourselves and to always be brave and kind :)

collage_20150423143758094_20150423143850666
Top left: The envelope they came in.
Top right: Some info on the designers/artists who created the work.
Bottom left: Certificate of authenticity for the limited edition print.
Bottom right: A slight defect to one of the prints, note the line on the "R" in April.

I'm a bit of a perfectionist, so the minor defect on the "R" annoys me, but in an effort to be less of a stickler for detail and to learn to embrace imperfection, I've decided that I can live with it :)

Overall, I'm happy with the stuff I got and I can't wait to get them all framed!

No comments:

Welcome 2019: Time to Grow

Happy New Year everyone! I'm so so excited for 2019 and everything that it'll bring. I'm starting the year with gratefulness for...