Monday, April 12, 2010

Feedback from Baby Kneez Canada!

Two days ago, I blogged about an article I wrote on Venusbuzz.com about a wonderful product called Baby Kneez that's being carried by Malaysian online store Kasihku Sayangku. Ms Wong, Kasihku Sayangku's proprietor, was kind enough to write in to say that she liked the feature, but I never would have guessed that Celine Caron, the owner of Baby Kneez in Canada would write in as well!

Her email, which I received today, said:
Hello Adline,

Please allow me to introduce myself, my name is Celine Caron and I am the owner of Baby Kneez, here in Canada.  I too read your write up on Venusbuzz.com and I was more then thrilled with your kind words!  Thank you so much for including Baby Kneez as a feature, I am very grateful. This must be so encouraging for Ms. Wong at Kasihku Sayangku and I must say, your writing style is truly wonderful!

Many thanks and all the best,

Celine Caron
Baby Kneez

She has very kindly given me permission to post her comments here, and has made my day! Thank you very much for the kind words Celine!

* Image via Baby Kneez website.

No comments:

Welcome 2019: Time to Grow

Happy New Year everyone! I'm so so excited for 2019 and everything that it'll bring. I'm starting the year with gratefulness for...