Sunday, May 31, 2009

Interviewed by Personal Money magazine

A few months ago, I was interviewed by Siew May from Personal Money magazine, and now the June '09 issue has finally hit the stands! Let's have a look!

The article Siew May wrote is called "15 ways to make more money".

And look! Here I am on page 70, where I share my thoughts on writing on a part-time basis. I've been struggling with the term "freelance" for a while now, since I'm not actually self-employed. I do, in fact, have a fulfilling full-time career, I just write on the side. Moonlighting is probably the better term for it, which is why I chose the online moniker "Moonlight" and decided to name my blog "Writing by Moonlight". Coincidentally, I do write "by moonlight" (at night).

Thanks Siew May! It's a wonderful article ;)

No comments:

Welcome 2019: Time to Grow

Happy New Year everyone! I'm so so excited for 2019 and everything that it'll bring. I'm starting the year with gratefulness for...