Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Crowd funding @ I.M. magazine

How's everyone? Good I hope. As for me... I've been working my butt off :P I've just finished writing a bunch of web articles and editing a PhD thesis. On top of that, I'm in the process of editing a self-help book and some web content. 

I've also signed up for a few magazine and journal articles, but don't worry, I'm not one to bite off more than I can chew. I've planned it all out and I've never missed a deadline yet! Though I've got quite a bit on my plate, I'm pleased to bring you my latest article in the May-June 2013 issue of I.M. magazine:



And here's a peek of the latest I.M. mag out in stores now:

No comments:

Welcome 2019: Time to Grow

Happy New Year everyone! I'm so so excited for 2019 and everything that it'll bring. I'm starting the year with gratefulness for...