Here's what my wardrobe looked before I installed... CURTAINS!
Well... I just needed a few things from Ikea:
- Eivor curtains - RM39.90 (For two panels! What a bargain!)
- Sy iron-on hemming - RM9.90 (No sewing needed while adjusting length!)
- Deka wire - RM15.90 x 2 = RM31.80 (Note: It doesn't come with screws)
Check out the Deka wire "socket" so nice and neat! Oh, did I mention... I installed it all by myself!
I was impatient, so I used what I had on hand. Because my screws were too thin for the existing Pax holes, I had to make new, albeit small holes, to secure my Deka wire sockets in place. If you're thinking of tackling something like this, I's recommend:
* A sturdy stool or ladder
* A cable cutter to cut the Deka wire, because it's tough stuff!
* A pair of pliers to help you fold the Deka wire in two.
* 4 screws with heads small enough to fit into the Deka wire socket, but thick enough to fit snugly into the ready-made Pax holes.
Best of luck!
Post a Comment